WELCOME TO SIMPLE PLEASURES GIFT CREATIONS!


I love to shop!  I love to give gifts!!  I was shopping about 9 years ago and decided o give a gift basket to my mom!  Well let's just say the gift baskets I found were lacking creativity, zest and the fun of giving a gift.  Not to mention that they were very pricey!  Plus I didn't want to give my mom a gift that 100 other mom's would be getting, so SIMPLE PLEASURES GIFT CREATIONS WAS BORN!

If you are looking for a one of a kind, creative, caring, gift creation that says you care about that special person ~SIMPLE PLEASURES is the answer you have been looking for!!





Yes, it is that easy!!  I accept paypal! Don't worry, I'll take care of all your gift giving needs!!

Plus ship for you!  You can't get an easier than that!! Just go to my PayPal Button


Pick your price range and specify what occasion you'd like to give for - Example  - Baby Basket, Mother's Day, Bridal Shower -  or color preferences! 

YOU NAME IT & I'LL CREATE IT!!

I'll even take a picture and email you what your creation looks like!! :) 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog