I am a woman that believes "No stone should be left unturned." This makes my adventures somewhat dangerous! Not to worry I always look down.

My husband and I have recently undertaken quite a transformation. We have moved from a place and a state of address and mind. As I grow older I'm learning every stage of life has Goods and Bads. Highs and Lows. Ebbs and Flows.

After trying to be someone and something I knew I never was. I am discovering and learning to not be afraid to be me. This statement is so powerful and yet so Cliche.

I have "Graduated" from a "homemaker" to a Crone. This to me means I must learn to embrace change, embrace a different way, move forward from a Mom of children to a Mom of young adults.

My children no longer need to be kissed every night and tucked in as I wish I could. They are blossoming into their own adventures....defined only by themsleves. I am excited to embrace their new adventures, however, they may not be ready to share yet. They are, afterall, their own good brained smart individual selves....and young and busy! As they should be.

So in the meantime....I am going to try and deal with the lows and definitely CELEBRATE the highs!

Here's where my Scorpion Symbolism plays an appearance.

Scorpions symbolize to me a transfomation. It expresses to me to take a moment and celebrate my instincts and hone my wisdom.....the wisdom I have collected only from walking the planet and trying to learn the cycles I see....rhythms of life.....but.....

I would be amiss and desperately inaccurate if I didn't mention that the 2-44 years pryor to this I was a mayhem of a mess....but I'll babble about that later!

In any case let me get back to the message Mother Earth was trying to teach me.


We were scratching around in our side by side in the high desert of Nevada. I was poking around in an old foundation that was so randomly spinkled in the hillside so particular yet so forgotten.....from a time of no interest to many....when I came across this little man. My Scorpion!

This was my sign to stop! A signal for me to pay attention and realize that I have just been reborn. I must embrace this. I will try to focus moving forward on the the kindness, the love, the nurturing I feel for those born of my blood but also those born of others blood as well.

I bring peace, love and kindness to all!

From my homemaker role to my crone role!

This is my story.

Follow me here in my many adventures.....The Chronicles of The Crone!

Here I will try to embrace the highs and lows, the ebbs and flows, the good the bad and the DAMN near maybe just UGLY!

But we can adventure together and see where this world takes us!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog