I am passionate to share my Chili's and Food items with you!


The Chili Pepper celebrates FOOD!
LOVE TO SHARE IT, PREPARE IT AND EAT IT!
Here I will share recipes, tips, party ideas etc.
This will compliment my shop The Chili Pepper on Etsy!

I am self taught and spend hours reading, studying and cooking!
I started cooking at a very young age on a stool up in my Mom and Dad's kitchen. Peaking into bowls, peeling potatoes and licking spoons!


I love to create and taste different combinations of spices and preparations!
Growing up in Colorado, I fell in love with roasted chili peppers. Many times they are the focal point to my cooking. But I LOVE all kinds of spices and food!

I love the spirit in my kitchen and the satisfaction I get whether I have succeeded creating a special meal or I have just fed my daughters softball team! The smiles and full stomachs fill my heart with warmth.

I started this business simply to warm your heart and fill those you cook for by sharing my spices with you!

ENJOY!

Homemade Chili Mixes, Spice Rubs, Seasoning Mixes good on anything and everything all made with top quality ingredients to produce a top quality product!

Give the gift of SPICE for your wedding favor, bridal party, bachelorette party, hostess gift, birthday, mother's day, anytime gift!

I will detail and personalize all gifts for any occasion. Just contact me and I will design a custom hand made label for any spice, seasoning, or tea mix.

If you have a question about a custom order, please contact me!
In my shop I have listed items that I love and that I know will work for you in your kitchen.

I roast, smoke and dry my own peppers. This makes all of the difference!


I have created and use all of these mixes in my kitchen. I have developed them uniquely because I couldn't find one in the store that tasted spectacular and not like the paper they are put in. (Who really knows how long ago those were made anyway?)



All of my spice rubs, teas, chili mixes, smoked pepper salts, well, everything are as tasty and fresh as possible. Made in small batches and many made to order.

Nothing leaves my kitchen without looking beautiful!


I also offer wholesale prices for specialty stores as well just convo me!

I am a 1 women shop! I cook, create, sell, promote, take pictures, list items and ship all by myself!

If you buy from me you get something that is hand made with pride, not bought somewhere cheaper and resold.

I always pay great attention to detail and assure you that nothing leaves my kitchen without being properly packaged.

Everything is labeled with ingredients and directions for use. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog