Remember when.....


Now I know that I am 38 and a lot of people would say to me, "You are not old enough to say ~remember when,"  with nostalgic whimsy swirling around in my head and all.  But I have seen "Happy Day's!"  Those look like some of the greatest times ever! When The Fonz was cool because he was a rebel, and and the worst thing he ever did was get a "C" in school. 


                                                                        

Things were simpler.  There were no cell phones, apps, facebooks, email, you name it!  We all suffer from over stimulation and can get bogged down at times even though today's technology is absolutely amazing! 

               However, maybe simpler times should be on the agenda for all of us sometimes!

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy technology as much as the next gal.  If not for technology you would not be reading this right now.  But think a minute about what I am saying.


Times when the milk man came to your door and delivered.  No fighting the stores!

Times when families actually sat down to a home cooked meal together and talked about their day!

Times when saying "HI" to a stranger was considered good manners!


Times when girls actually wore clothing that covered their bodies!
                                         
 You get where I am going with all of this!

And why am I choosing to bring this up to you?

It's simple!  Simple Pleasures!


This is the mission behind my store!  This is the core to my values!

This is why I am a stay-at-home Mom, running my business simply.

Customer service is here, smiles are here, caring is here!

The only thing that is missing is the pearls and that way great, pretty dress that June Cleaver used to vacuum her house in!

WHO REALLY DOES THAT? 


Okay, maybe I do! LOL




email SIMPLE PLEASURES NOW!


I CAN HELP HANDLE ANYTHING YOU NEED!

GIFT CREATIONS WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH!

I SPECIALIZE IN PEOPLE AND THAT'S JUST WHAT YOU NEED A REAL PERSON!


SIMPLE PLEASURES WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND ALL OF YOUR GIFTING FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog