I would like to take a moment to expand on what Simple Pleasures Gifts really is and what is at the core of every gift creation!

YOU are!!

I create these gift to be whatever you what them to be!!

Are you looking for classy? BOLD? Sweet? Simple? OUT of the BOX?

Have you ever seen CAKE BOSS on TLC?  I love that show!  They make cakes that don't look like cakes! 

CRAZY, FUN, UNBELIEVABLE, REMARKABLE!!

This is what Simple Pleasures Gift Creations strives for when I create a gift for you!

With Simple Pleasures you get a one of a kind gift creation with top quality merchandise and top quality service.

With Simple Pleasures you are not dealing with a retail chain that doesn't care about you or your needs. You are dealing with me! Sharmon! A mom, wife, business women whom prides herself on building a business out of an idea!

Yes, that is what I have done! I had an idea 9 years ago to create gift basket none like you have ever seen, received or can buy at a "run of the mill" dime a dozen store!

YOU NAME IT AND I'LL CREATE IT!!


Have questions?  Great - email me @ spg410@gmail.com

I am looking forward to it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog