Hello everyone!!  I am so very excited to share with you my new crafting corner!

I have been busy! 
 Before my craft corner was created all of my supplies;

Jewelry, scrapbooking, metal stamping, wood burning, etc. etc.

Lived in my walk in pantry, only to one day finally wake up realize that I couldn’t even store my canned soup in there - let alone my various appliances, Tupperware you know all that other stuff that actually belongs in a pantry.  So BOOM I just started cleaning and reorganizing and BOOM again my craft corner was born!


 

I LOVE IT!!

Before these shelving units were filled with books that I had already read and didn’t plan to read again.  So I bagged them up (3 big black garbage sacks to be exact) and donated them to my local library!  They loved them!!



 
It is so much fun to have my own little corner that I don’t have to worry about!  If I have an unfinished project, I can leave to go cook dinner and come back to it without feeling that it is taking over our kitchen table!

It is so ME!  It reflects my personality!  I like butterflies, I love birds, and I love tons of colors!  I love the saying on the wall!

 
"Don't let anyone dull your SPARKLE"
I hope to have inspired you to carve your own little corner out of this world and take it for yourself!!


 

 

Comments

  1. Love your new corner! I am working hard to get my space really organized and also make in inspirational. I till have a hard time leaving a necklace half made, etc so usually have a sheet to cover it with.. I have cats who love to play or steal such things. While doing pictures recently one ran off with an earring I have yet to find. LOL

    Your statement about sparkle is perfect! Birds and butterflies brighten up spaces beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice when you finally get a space for your supplies! One of those little things that makes you feel like a real business. Very nice! Hope it helps you be productive and still be able to store soup. :)

    Saw you on Etsy and came over to follow you. Keep up the good work!

    Cory of TinyTipis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog