I am much energized about this Christmas Season.

Please join me on a stroll down Candy Cane Lane to The Simple Pleasures Workshop!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have been busy planning, building, cutting and wrapping!
                                                                                           
I

 
 


'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.

 




His eyes -- how they twinkled!  His dimples, how merry!
His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!
His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,
and the beard on his chin was as white as the snow.


 

 















 
 

 

This business doesn't even seem like work.  I love every minute of it.  Putting together each and every basket from the inside out!  I take care to stuff every one with packing materials making sure the whole thing will fit together like a puzzle.


 

I make a list and check it twice when buying for a basket, I try to keep in mind shapes, colors, and sizes so that all the items make a beautiful creation! 
And DON'T FORGET THE CANDY!
I make certain the heaters are on, the coffee is brewed, the holiday music is playing, but most importantly I don't forget to thank God for the season!
 

 
I must say I feel kind of like Santa, except the big red suit!
 
 
 
Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows.
 
 
Back to my story!!
 

 
 
I really love seeing them line up like little soldiers with their bows sparkling and standing tall!

I have been enjoying this for 9 years with hundreds of gift baskets under my belt and I can still remember some of the first I have created!

I look forward everyday to what I will get to create and build the next!

I adore the idea of gift giving.  Bringing everything as one to make a lovely gift! It is essential that each basket ends with one of my handmade bows, with ribbon and a dash of sparkle.
 








Please snuggle in and enjoy the season!

Don't worry about the gift baskets, I have got them covered!

Just drop me a note at spg410@gmail.com

I will simply assemble a gift, just like Santa!

 
 


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog