The first year that I saw them soaring up above with their long necks and elegant wings I fell instantly in love. Their call is unlike any around, kind of like a long gargled foreign bellow. If they fly close enough I can even see the faint red on their heads. Typically they fly together in pairs. I always refer to them as “My Pterodactyls” because that is what they resemble to me. They are breathtakingly grand and deserve respect. WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? SANDHILL CRANES General Description A tall, long-necked, long-legged bird with a clump of feathers that droops over the rump; flies with neck and legs fully extended; adults are gray overall (may have brownish-red staining resulting from preening with muddy bill), with a whitish chin, cheek, and upper throat, and dull red skin on the crown and lores (lacking in immatures); immatures have a pale to tawny, feathered head and neck, and a gray body with brownish...
GLACIER NATIONAL PARK Taking a much needed break from regular daily life was wonderful! I thought I was just vacationing, but I was wrong! I was on a scavenger hunt! YES! A hunt for rest and relaxation, or so I thought! But I was dreadfully wrong! Can you see what I found instead? On the road to Going To The Sun I found... God? Yes.... But I also found.... MYSELF!!! And I didn't even know that I was missing!!
WELCOME TO SIMPLE PLEASURES GIFT CREATIONS! I love to shop! I love to give gifts!! I was shopping about 9 years ago and decided o give a gift basket to my mom! Well let's just say the gift baskets I found were lacking creativity, zest and the fun of giving a gift. Not to mention that they were very pricey! Plus I didn't want to give my mom a gift that 100 other mom's would be getting, so SIMPLE PLEASURES GIFT CREATIONS WAS BORN! If you are looking for a one of a kind, creative, caring, gift creation that says you care about that special person ~SIMPLE PLEASURES is the answer you have been looking for!! Yes, it is that easy!! I accept paypal! Don't worry, I'll take care of all your gift giving needs!! Plus ship for you! You can't get an easier than that!! Just go to my PayPal Button Pick your price range and specify what occasion you'd like to give for - Example - Baby Basket, Mother's Day, Bridal Shower - ...
Comments
Post a Comment