GLACIER NATIONAL PARK Taking a much needed break from regular daily life was wonderful! I thought I was just vacationing, but I was wrong! I was on a scavenger hunt! YES! A hunt for rest and relaxation, or so I thought! But I was dreadfully wrong! Can you see what I found instead? On the road to Going To The Sun I found... God? Yes.... But I also found.... MYSELF!!! And I didn't even know that I was missing!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! This is what my Christmas season starts out looking like and I love it! I make gift baskets and here are 50 gift baskets that I started off my Christmas season with! I enjoy the creating, gathering, arranging, wrapping, decorating and endless other tasks that go into filling an order of this nature. PEACE TO YOU THIS CHRISTMAS!!
Missing her family and her sisters are just a way of life for Rosemary. Her parents are sewing their wild oats and traveling all over the world, having raised three daughters. They are rediscovering each other and celebrating life. Rosemary is the oldest of the three McDougal girls. She has always been a bookworm and studious type with her nose in a book snuggled into a comfy chair, dreaming of adventure. Rosemary’s parents displayed fabulous insight in naming the three sisters. At very young ages they all developed personalities resembling their names. Rosemary is just as her name sounds, pretty like a rose. She has a sweet smelling personality with the potential of being prickly and thorny. The nursery rhyme, “Mary, Mary quite contrary, how does your garden grow?” Sings its’ song in Rosemary’s life, she loves smellin...
Comments
Post a Comment